Indulge in a variety of dining experiences throughout our Berkshires resort. Savor the finest fresh ingredients - bought locally whenever possible - in each of our menu selections. Our Lenox, MA restaurants have long been renowned, locally and nationally, not only for unique year-round memorable Berkshire Mountain views, but also for creative and award-winning American Classic cuisine creating a unique dining experience. Cranwell Resort, Spa and Golf Club is a proud member of Berkshire Grown, supporting our neighboring family farms which deliver in-season food and help preserve our open landscape. We also take pride in being the recipient of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence.
Enjoy Contemporary Cuisine
At Our Lenox, Massachusetts Restaurants
At Our Lenox, Massachusetts Restaurants
Mansion DiningSpectacular Berkshire Mountain views and award-winnging American Classic Cuisine are the hallmarks of dining in our Gilded Age Mansion.
- The Wyndhurst and Music Room restaurants provide stylishly prepared cuisine in an unmatched setting.
- The Music Room offers daily breakfast selections with a complete a la carte menu or an abundant buffet including a "made-to-order" omelet station on most weekends.
- A favorite for theatergoers year-round, we serve pre-theatre dinner daily, and the Music Room Lounge awaits post-theatre visitors with a light lounge menu, tantalizing desserts and variety of international coffees as well as dessert wines and after-dinners drinks.
- Wyndhurst/Music Room Menu
- Music Room Bar and Lounge
- Mansion Dessert Menu
- Breakfast Menu
- Easter Brunch Menu
Sloane's TavernYou and your family can enjoy a casual Berkshires dining experience at Sloane’s Tavern located next to the Pro Shop and Cross Country Ski Center.
- Conveniently open for lunch and dinner daily serving soup, sandwiches, fresh salads, specialty burgers and grilled entrees.
- Enjoy a meal or post-round cocktail on the deck over looking the golf course.
- Take-out menu available for poolside dining at the adjacent outdoor pool.
- Dig in with an "All You Can Eat" BBQ on the outdoor deck in July in August, perfect for catching the Capitol Steps performing at Cranwell.
The Spa CaféRelax in your robe while enjoying a healthy, nutritious and low calorie luncheon at the Spa Cafe.
- Our bright and airy Spa Cafe is located on the lower level of the Spa.
- Lunch is served daily from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Advance reservations are required. Please place our lunch order at the Spa Desk by 10 a.m.
- Two-course pre-fix luncheon is $17, exclusive of tax and gratuity.
View our Spa Cafe Menu
Rose TerracePanoramic mountain views of the Berkshires await you on the Rose Terrace off the south end of our Gildend Age Mansion. Enjoy breakfast in summer and sunset cocktails through most of year or reserve this unqiue space for your special event.
Recipes from the Cranwell KitchenWe love sharing our favorite recipes that have been prepared in our ktichen over the years. Cranwell's Famous Apple Tart can still be found on our Mansion Dessert Menu and is a perennial favorite of many guests. Be sure to top it with premium vanilla ice cream and warm caramel sauce for a special treat.. View our recipes below. Enjoy!
- Arugula and Watermelon Salad
- Baby Spinach Salad Recipe
- Curried Chicken Salad
- Pumpkin Bisque
- Asparagus & Caramelized Onion Goat Cheese Tart
- Celery Root and Pear Bisque
- Apple Turkey Chili
- Breast of Chicken Tropicale
- Filet Mignon with Aged Vermont Cheddar Cheese and Port Wine-Glazed Pearl Onions
- Polynesian Prawns
- Pomegranate Braised Short Ribs
Sides & Sauces
Desserts & Baked Goods
Capitol Steps at The CranwellEnjoy dinner before or after a show of hilarious political satire and song parodies with the nationally-acclaimed Capitol Steps returning to Cranwell this summer.
The Capitol Steps began as a group of Senate staffers who set out to satirize the very people and places that employed them. Since they began in 1981, the Capitol Steps have recorded over 33 albums including their latest "Fiscal Shades of Gray". They’ve also been featured on NBC, CBS, ABC, and PBS, and can be heard 4 times a year on National Public Radio stations nationwide during their "Politics Takes a Holiday" radio specials.
Convenient pre-show dining is available in the Mansion or at Sloane’s Tavern with the option of outdoor terrace seating overlooking the golf course. After the show, we offer a Lounge Menu in the Mansion Music room until 11:00, including a wide selection of International coffees and sumptuous desserts.
July 4 through August 31, 2014
Shows nightly at 8:00 p.m. excluding Tuesdays.
Show duration: 90 minutes
Tickets: $45 per person, open seating
Box Office: 413-881-1636