Mother's Day BrunchSpoil your Mom with a very special Mother’s Day at Cranwell Resort. Our famous brunch buffet is served in our elegant Mansion Ballroom offering incredible views of the surrounding Berkshires. From Poached Salmon and Eggs Benedict to Leg of Lamb and Chef-attended omelet and pasta stations, you will savor a wonderful selection of seasonal favorites.
View our full Mother's Day Brunch menu. For reservations please call 413-881-1657.
Another way to show her she's special... give her a Cranwell Gift Card. Our cards can be conveniently used for any service or purchase at our resort, whether for a spa day, dinner, round of golf or overnight stay. Call 413-881-1736 or purchase online.
Paint and Sip Party
Sunday, April 19
Cranwell Spa in partnership with The Dirty Brush present the next “Paint and Sip Party”!
3 – 6 pm in the Spa Cafe
$50 per person, includes:
- High quality paint supplies, Large 16” x 20” Canvas, and personalized instruction
- 1 glass of Cranwell private label wine.
- Snacks (fruit & cheese platter, cookie & brownie plate)
- 20% discount on spa services before or after the painting party (or take a coupon for a future visit)
Ladies Night Out at the Spa
Thursday, April 23
- Special Discounts - 25% Discount on Massage, Facials, and Nail Services. Receive 30% off your Facial when you also book a Massage at 25% off
- Bring a Friend - Bring a new guest and receive a 30% Coupon for a future visit
- Dinner at the Spa - Join us for a light dinner of soup, salads and sandwiches for $18.50. Enjoy a glass of Cranwell Private Label Wine for $6
Click here to learn more about the services available at our spa.
A service charge of 20% will be added to all spa services and will be given to the service personnel. Additional gratuities are at your discretion.
Please call 800-272-6935 today to reserve your appointment.
Mother's Day Gift CardsTreat the special mother in your life to the Cranwell experience of her choice this Mother's Day. Whether it's a spa day, lunch at Sloane's Tavern, or a relaxing day on the golf course she is sure to have the perfect day. A Cranwell Gift Card can be used anytime and for anything at our award-winning resort.
Get your Cranwell Gift Card here.
Happening at Sloane's
- $10 one topping Berkshire Mountain Sourdough Pizza and ½ price appetizers
- Kids 12 and under eat free off of our Kid’s Menu with the purchase of an entrée (1 kid meal per entrée)
- $5.00 draught pints
Brew Tasting with Prize Giveaways 3-5pm
All Sloane’s specials are not valid on Holidays and cannot be combined with any other discounts. Specials expire 4/31/2015.
Couples' Night at the Spa
Saturday, May 2, 3 - 9 pmEnjoy a special night for two with a wonderful couples' night out at the Spa at Cranwell. Join us with your husband, wife, best friend, soulmate or significant other and receive 30% off when you book two services.*
- Sample a variety of Spirits at our complimentary tasting from 6 - 7 pm
- Reserve your table for two and enjoy a candlelight dinner in the Spa Cafe with a complimentary glass of champagne from 5:30 - 7:00 pm for $21 per person
- Relax together poolside or in our co-ed quiet room. .
- Extend your special evening together in one of our beautiful rooms for $175**
*A service charge of 20% will be added to all spa services and will be given to the service personnel. Additional gratuities are at your discretion. ** Room rate is exclusive of tax and resort fee. Rate is for Classic Resort King or Double, based on availability. This rate is not applicable for group blocks and cannot be combined with any other discount.
Family FunCranwell is known for it's luxurious spa, renowned golf course and one-of-a-kind service, but did you know we are also a popular family destination? Take a dip in our kid friendly indoor pool or enjoy some quality time with the whole family playing ping pong, air hockey, pool & more in our Game Room.
Here are some of the great ways families have enjoyed time at Cranwell:
"The Cranwell Resort in Lenox, Massachusetts is an ideal family base for adventures in an area mostly visited by parents with kids away at summer camp, empty nesters and retirees. There are about two dozen historic Berkshire cottages remainig from the Gilded Age—many of those have been converted for lodging purposes. Cranwell is the most historic and upscale of these properties that also welcomes families.
While other properties aim for a more intimate and exclusive experience, Cranwell is casual and welcoming and has added many new buildings with accommodations spread out on the property. Although there are a few rooms in the original house best suited for couples, families will want the Queen Junior Suites, ideally in the Carriage House, as our room was recently renovated. A few townhouses are on property for even more space, but opt instead for rooms in the buildings connected to the indoor pool and spa by long glass hallways." - Continue Reading on LuxeRecess.com
"Upon arrival, we were treated to a king-sized, garden-facing suite that was quite literally larger than our home back in New York City! Case in the point, the last time we had two full bathrooms all to ourselves at a hotel was the 1898 Barcelona (where we celebrated another anniversary two years ago). No doubt our active little monkey was in absolute heaven, as he had room aplenty to roam freely and get into a bit of mischief.
The best part? The indoor pool at the hotel spa! Hand’s down, it’s one of the nicest indoor pools I’ve ever encountered, partially due to size and construction (the resort was designed by architects Peabody & Stearns), and partly thanks to its well-situated location, surrounded by spectacular fall foliage. Our morning dip was one of my favorite memories of the trip – though in truth – it’s hard to pick just one!" - Continue Reading on RockShic.com
Shopping at the SpaOur Spa Shop features a large variety of gifts, as well as UGG loungewear, Yoga and fitness attire. We carry an extensive selection of the facial and body products used in our treatments, including BABOR, Moroccan Oil, Sojourn and Iredale Mineral Cosmetics. You can also visit our shop online.
Capitol Steps Return in 2015Enjoy dinner before or after a show of hilarious political satire and song parodies with the nationally-acclaimed Capitol Steps, returning to Cranwell this summer. Since they began in 1981, the Capitol Steps have recorded over 34 albums including their just released "How to Succeed in Congress Without Really Lying." The Capitol Steps began as a group of Senate staffers who set out to satirize the very people and places that employed them. They’ve also been featured on NBC, CBS, ABC, and PBS, and can be heard 4 times a year on National Public Radio stations nationwide during their "Politics Takes a Holiday" radio specials.
- Convenient pre-show dining is available in the Mansion or at Sloane’s Tavern with the option of outdoor terrace seating overlooking the golf course
- Monday Night "All You Can Eat" BBQ at Sloane's Tavern in July August.
- Music Room Lounge menu after the show until 11 pm, with international coffees and sumptuous desserts
Performances July 3 through August 31, 2015
Shows nightly at 8 pm, excluding Tuesdays
Show duration: 90 minutes
Tickets: $45 per person, open seating
Box Office (opens May 1): 413-881-1636 or purchase tickets on line.
Read what the critics have to say:
- "Among the best ensembles I've seen over several years... It's fun, and instructive." -- Richard Houdek, August 21, 2013, The Berkshire Eagle
- "This comedic troupe is on fire, fueled by the upcoming presidential election... No stone is left unthrown by these stone-faced satirists." -- Nichole Dupont, July 10, 2012, Rural Intelligence
- "Capitol Steps as sharp as ever... The cast is especially balanced and exceptionally adept at squeezing every laugh possible." -- Richard Houdek, July 18, 2012, The Berkshire Eagle
- "[The Capitol Steps perform] with charm and wit... A consistent pleasure."-- J. Peter Bergman, July 10, 2012, Edge Boston
- "They’re the best. There’s no one like them, no one in their league." -- Larry King, CNN
- “Some people in Washington are confused…the Capitol Steps are not.” -- Former Vice President Al Gore
- "[The Capitol Steps] had people chortling, giggling, snickering, shrieking and doubling over, nearly falling out of their seats, because they were laughing so hard." - -- Michael Janairo, Albany Times Union
- "I laughed so hard and so often that I forgot to write anything down - and had to buy the album just to write this review." -- J. Peter Bergman, Berkshire Bright Focus
- "Satirical, humorous, irreverent, lively, hilarious, energetic, and a treat." -- Shera Cohen, In the Spotlight
- "As fresh and funny as ever." -- Elyse Sommer, Curtain Up
- "[It's] 90 minutes of laughter therapy... The show remains smartly up-to-date." - -- Bess Hochstein, Rural Intelligence